Ah! So, my mother came over yesterday and we improved the topical looks of parts of the kitchen and bathroom incredibly, and yet, while doing this improvement, we also made quite a mess.
I look at the schedule that I've made for us to aspire to and find that it is still something to attain. I have work to do, for example, and must let the cleaning to be done, lie. .it will wait for me, I have no doubts.
As for getting up at 7 am, I'm getting closer. I mean, this morning, when I saw that it was 7:10, I said to myself, right on up, I'm up. .. next thing I know it's 8 on the dot and wow was that a heavy sleep! So the prego mommy in me says, you needed it, chill and get up now, and I did.
Getting to bed earlier is the key, and I've been doing that for a couple of nights, last night, before 9pm. And I slept most of it. My goal is to get up by 7, as soon my radio show will be airing at 9.
I'm having a lesson in patience and letting be. . .that to work towards this schedule is better than being stagnent with no goal. And it excites me. I'm thrilled, for example, that today I have work that will bring me money that I can get to as soon as I finish here. .then I can pay my landlord and he can pay the plumber for the new pump thingy tank we had to have. .. and that reminds me to be thankful for my landlord for understanding this. The situation being that for whatever reasons, it is best not to receive child support from my daughter's father- I can do this on my own and I will!
With much support and will I have decided that this is my time, I can own it and I can do it!
So, here goes. ..
you get so lucky when you have someone to come over and help you getting organized ..i had one friend we both used to do that a lot ..getting to gather and helping each other with home decoration and organizing..i really like your post.
ReplyDeletewww.atthedesignerz.com